- Meets NHFS rules
- Advanced composites provide for a "custom-like" fit
- Not to be used with braces
- Easy-clip removable strap
- Comes in adult sizes
- Bring 3"-4" of water to a rolling boil in a saucepan.
- With Strap: Hold by the top of the strap and carefully lower mouthguard into the boiling water.
Without Strap: Drop the mouthguard into the boiling water so that the Battle logo is upright, and start your timer.
- Optimal Boiling Times - Set timer for no more than 55 seconds
- Remove the mouthguard from boiling water. Quickly dunk mouthguard into a cup of room temperature water or under a running faucet for 1 second in order to cool the guard to a comfortable level.
- Moisten your lips and looking into a mirror, carefully line up the mouthguard with the centerline of your upper teeth. Fit the mouthguard onto and around your upper teeth and press the mouthguard firmly into your molars first then the front teeth.
- Next, close your mouth while biting down hard on your Battle mouthguard. Suck in strongly and use fingers to press edges of mouthguard onto teeth for 20 seconds.
- After desired fit is achieved, drop in a glass of ice water for 1 minute. This will set the mouthguard and give you an even tighter fit.